Thanapat Chayakul • ว่าที่ ร.ต. ธนภัทร ฉายากุล
1119 Charunsanitwong 75 Rd. Bangphlat Bangkok 10700
mobile phone: 089.799.5298 • email: email@example.com
Intensive inner development to unleashed the beauty of Science and Art. In search of Wisdom Development to blend together every aspects of knowledges to achieve ultimate serenity.
- Comprehensive knowledge in all inventions from Apple Inc.
- Balance brain power, Art and Science are blended into solid positive paradigm
- Systematic Thinking, Rational Thinking, Strategic Thinking and Positive Thinking
- Good command of English (TOEIC score = 885)
Apple Evangelist (1985-Present)
Contributor to the community of the fan of Apple Inc. (formerly Apple Computer Inc.) in sharing knowledge and help to people who also love Apple’s product.
Developer: 9digits.com, Bangkok (2006-Present)
Developer in various aspects of knowledge, from Apple platform, embedded system, digital and analog electronics to articles composition and translation.
- Apple platform : Cocoa development for Mac OS X and iPhone/iPod touch
- Embedded system and digital/analog electronics : microcontroller-based and discreet project
- Articles composition/translation : from technical documents to literature
Business Owner: ChaiPat Technology Ltd.Part., Bangkok (2002-2005)
Owner of a Computer shop to provide hardware and software sales and services.
PLM Engineer: Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd., Nakornratchasima (2000-2002)
In process quality control and customer satisfaction for Head Gimbal/Stack Assembly (HGSA) of Enterprise product. Monitored quality index and process yield and worked with team to reduce defect. Monitored Harddrive process yield to reassure in process quality control.
Responsible products (from latest on):-
- Barracuda 180HH (7,200 RPM 180GB the highest capacity Harddrive in its class)
- Monitored HGA yield
- Experiment on process improvement and Harddrive performance improvement
- Job Rotation program to Failure Analysis department during Oct-Dec ’01
- Summarized new product studied on Read/Write head cross-section
- Performed Read/Write head Failure Analysis cases
- Experiment on HSA preamp characteristics
- Cheetah X15-18LP (15,000 RPM 18GB the first and fastest Harddrive on earth)
- Successfully transferred production line from Wellgrow plant to Korat plant
- Cheetah 36HH (10,000 RPM 36GB the best seller high capacity Harddrive)
- Assured in process quality level
QA Engineer: Lite-ON Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Pathumthani (1999-2000)
In process quality control for Numeric and Dot Matrix display devices. Monitored daily quality index and worked with team to reduce defect.
- Member of QS9000 certification team
Project Engineer: Synergy Asia Co., Ltd., Bangkok (1998-1999)
Technical management and support for Toshiba Multi channel Energy Saved Load control system (MESL). Summarized electricity drawing into MESL design. Manufactured, tested and quality controlled as well as on-site commissioning.
- Reference projects including Impact Muangthong Thani, Pre-military school Nakornnayok, Lotus Supercenter Pra Ram 9, Carrefour Ramindra
Defect Reduction Engineer: Submicron Technology PLC, Bangkok (1996-1998)
Setup a defect monitoring system for wafer fabrication.
- Studied all wafer fabrication processes and shared with team
- Worked on Cleanroom preparation and certification process
- Attended KLA 213x Wafer Defect Inspection System training in California, USA
Programmer: Paclink (Thailand) Ltd., Bangkok (1995)
Programming with SQL and 4GL language to query, analyze and distribute data as well as hardware support.
- Worked with marketing team and customer service team to launch “Pager buy back” campaign
- Provided data of unpaid customers to legal department
- Setup required software to staffs’ computer
- Basic Acceptance Sampling technique, Seagate Technology (2001)
- Six Sigma Green Belt training, Seagate Technology (Dec ’00-Jan ’01)
- Basic Statistics for Engineer, Seagate Technology (2000)
- Interaction Management, Lite-ON Electronics (2000)
- Systematic Thinking and Decision Making, Lite-ON Electronics (1999)
- KLA 21xx Operations and Overview, KLA Customer Service Division, California, USA (1997)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC), Submicron Technology (1997)
- Design of Experiment (DOE), Submicron Technology (1997)
- Silicon Processing for the VLSI Era by Dr. Stanley Wolf, Submicron Technology (1997)
- WorkStream Fundamentals, Submicron Technology (1996)
- B.A. Thai Studies (2 Years Program): School of Liberal Arts, Sukhothai Thummathirat Open University (2007)
- B.Sc. Applied Physics (Solid State Electronics): Department of Applied Physics, Faculty of Science, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (1995)
- Secondary School (Math-Science): Debsirin School (1991)